Food Industry Services During COVID-19
Important implications in the food and beverage industry have been identified through the spread of COVID-19 pandemic. It is important now, more than ever, that the food industry takes the necessary measures to assure business continuity, risk mitigation and proper food safety management.
During these difficult times, NSF continues by your side, and is here to help and innovate during the crisis. Social distancing and changes to the supply chain may challenge suppliers’ programs and food safety systems in all food companies, and immediate changes need to be implemented to reduce risks and protect human health. Lean on NSF’s experience and technology to adapt to this new reality and let our experts guide you during these uncertain times.
We are committed to providing services and support to help safeguard our food supply during this global pandemic.
Certification and Auditing*
- Risk assessment for GFSI extensions
- Remote audits for supplier assurance
- Remote audits for restaurants
- Contingency supplier approval services
- Readiness assessment to reopen restaurants and hotel facilities
- Cleaner and sanitizer registrations for food supply chain usage
Training and Education
- Online food safety courses and webinars
- Crisis management
- cGMPs for food safety
- cGMPs for food service and retail
- Food plant sanitation
- HACCP training
- GFSI official training
- PCQI training
- Crisis management and response
- Management systems assessment
- Vulnerability assessment for food fraud and mitigation plan
- COVID-19 readiness consultation
- Food safety culture plan during COVID-19
- Product review services
- Real-time shelf-life studies
- COVID-19 risk assessment for the hotel industry
* Use of NSF consulting services or attending NSF training sessions does not provide an advantage, nor is it linked in any way to the granting of certification.