Food Sales Director, Continental Europe
At NSF, our mission is to protect and improve human health. We’re a global leader in standards development, testing, auditing, certification and training. We provide these services for a diverse set of industries including food, water, health sciences, sustainability and management systems. We’re passionate about the work we do, because together, we have a broad impact on our world.
Our nearly 3,000 employees provide services in over 170 countries through our many global offices, at our client sites, from home offices and in state-of-the-art laboratories. We’re growing fast, and that’s where you come in. Come join our team. More information about NSF can be found at nsf.org.
Do you want to bring the European Food Sales Team to the next level? Do you like to expand our food business in Continental Europe?
In order to ensure further growth of our food business in EMEA, we are currently looking for a Food Sales Director.
The Food Sales Director, will be responsible for driving, achieving and exceeding sales targets within their division and region while managing a team of salespeople.
PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES/RESPONSIBILITES (WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING)
As Food Sales Director, you will report to the Global Director Sales and Business Development, Food who is North America based and your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Implement sales strategy to grow business within the food business in EMEA and to achieve and exceed sales targets
- Sales expansion and the gaining of new clients
- Lead, direct and motivate a dynamic sales team within a matrixed environment to achieve and exceed set goals, quotas and metrics.
- Demonstrate ability to be agile and adjust to industry changes with regards to the direction of the business
- Partner with the food Marketing team on go-to market strategy
- Work cross-functionally across the business to support overall organizational goals
- Provide input to Global Food Director in setting sales goals, quotas, and metrics
- Work with Global Food Director to drive accountability through tracking and measurement of KPI’s
YOUR PROFILE/(THE CANDIDATE WE ARE LOOKING FOR):
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Proven experience in sales and/or sales leadership within a corporate environment in the food industry
- Experience and knowledge of the TIC industry (Testing, Inspection, Certification) is a plus
- Demonstrated overachievement of quotas
- Proven experience of project management
- Capable of being agile, as in ability to adjust to industry changes and/or direction of the business
- Strong leadership, communication and presentation skills, with proven experience of leading a sales team in a cross functional environment
- High level of business proficiency of English; additional European languages a plus
- Willing to travel up to 50% in Europe
WHAT NSF OFFERS YOU
If working in an environment that promotes creativity, thought leadership, close collaboration and importantly mitigates risk to human health, then NSF can offer you the chance to make a difference. With its commitment to diversity and gender equality, let NSF help you to build your career aspirations in a multi-cultural setting where everyone’s voice is heard.
The Global Sales team enjoys a flat hierarchy and highly cooperative management style and personnel work in an open, appreciative and family oriented company culture.
Apply now! Reach out to us by sending your CV and motivation letter in English. Looking forward to talking to you soon!
For more information on what NSF can offer you, please watch https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0l5_OszUbIg
To apply for this job please visit nsfintl.taleo.net.