Senior HR Administrator
NSF is a growing, global, public health and safety organization. Our mission, which we are passionate about, is to protect and improve human health. Our goal is to protect the food we eat, the water we drink, the health care products we use, the air we breathe and the environment we live in. NSF is dedicated to being a global leader in the testing, inspection and certification industry. Our core business areas include food, water, health sciences, sustainability and management systems registrations. Our services include standards development, testing, auditing, certification and, separately, training and consulting. Demanding the highest ethics and integrity from our professionals, using sound scientific principles, respecting and caring for each other and being committed to winning and being the best are just a few of our core values that have helped create a unique NSF culture which makes us a great place to work. Headquartered in Ann Arbor, Michigan, USA with more than 2,800 employees worldwide we provide services in 180 countries at 60 office and laboratory locations. We’re growing fast, and that’s where you come in. Come join our team. More information about NSF can be found on nsf.org.
We are currently looking for a HR Administrator who will create and maintain all HR and recruitment administration in line with the company’s procedures and establish best practices. The HR Administrator is also the first point of contact for employees and managers for day-to-day HR queries for our different sites in the UK. The right candidate will be required to be mainly based in the Oxford UK Head Office; however Hybrid working is available.
As HR Administrator UK, you will be reporting to the HR Business Partner. Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Create and manage all paperwork and administration relating to new starters (permanent and casual workers) include:
- Contracts of employment
- Pre-employment checks
- Arranging HR inductions and conducting first day orientations and liaison with payroll/finance
- Create, and maintain employee information, personnel records
- Manage the sickness absence process including:
- Ensuring absences are recorded appropriately
- Return to work interviews are conducted
- Sickness levels are monitored, and concerns flagged
- Create and maintain all administration and correspondences associated with HR including:
- Probationary reviews
- Salary reviews
- Maternity, paternity, adoption, and shared parental leave
- Maintain and communicate HR policies and procedures. Where appropriate draft or update HR policies and procedures due to changes in legislation or internal approach.
- Maintain pension records for starters and leavers.
- Point of contact for benefits administration.
- Act as a point of contact for general HR enquiries from employees and managers, answering queries where possible and escalating to the HR BP when needed.
- Provide HR information reports to the leadership team
- Hold CIPD Level 3 Diploma or Certificate or equivalent
- Previous experience as a Senior HR Administrator is essential
- HR Oracle knowledge (Fusion) would be an advantage
- Strong IT skills and knowledge to include Microsoft suite.
- Ability to professionally challenge in line with UK legislation if required
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment
- Numerical and problem solving oriented and able to maintain accuracy of data in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent English language skills, excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Socially confident with a positive and ‘can do’ and a confidentiality approach
- Organisation skills including the ability to prioritise work and manage their own time proactively and positively
- Ability to resolve employees and manager queries efficiently and positively in a timely manner
WHAT NSF OFFERS YOU
Do you like to get things done and contribute to the efficiency and HR administration? Are you the enthusiast multitasker we are looking for?
If HR Administration is your passion and you have an accurate and on-time approach, if you want to be part of an entrepreneurial, international and multicultural environment apply now! Reach out to us by sending your CV and motivation letter in English today.
Looking forward to talking to you soon!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org