Goal : Making technical decisions regarding required testing and evaluations in support of certification and/or registration services
- Confirm that sample selection, testing, evaluation and documentation required for certification or registration services were correctly identified by Technical Reviewer.
- Perform routine and complex product and formulation reviews.
- Communicate with clients and relational staff on technical issues relating to product compliance.
- Develop and implement strategies that ensure standard revisions and standards development activities support the objectives of the NSF certification program.
- Effectively interact with other program and laboratory personnel to ensure proper testing and associated documentation and database systems are complete, accurate, and properly maintained.
- Coordinate peer review of material extraction test report evaluations with Technical Operations Manager
- Peer review material extraction test report evaluations conducted by Technical Reviewers
- Compile options for failure resolution and communicate to Account Manager or client
- Perform certification decision reviews.
- Develop new quote logic / bracketing schemes for products that fall outside of existing schemes.
- Assist Senior Account Manager and Technical Operations Manager with developing quotations.
- Manage documentation and database information relating for assigned areas.
- Participate in continuous improvement activities in assigned area.
- Author, manage and maintain Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for assigned areas.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in a scientific area of study.
- Chain of custody certified, preference for MSC/ASC
- Working knowledge of NSF standards.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Excellent time management, organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.
- Master’s degree in scientific area of study
WHAT NSF CAN OFFER YOU
Opportunity to work with a growing team at global reach, whilst having the opportunity to interact with professional Auditors around the world.
We are looking for suitable candidates in the following countries : UK, Ireland, Norway, Sweden, Finland, Denmark, Italy, Spain, Portugal, France, Germany, South Africa.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org