Catering and Foodservice
Being responsible for a large foodservice company with multiple sites, you need to wear different hats such as meat specialist, nutritionist, crisis manager, complaint handler, internal auditor, health and safety advisor, microbiologist, legal expert, trainer and many more.
When your company grows or diversifies its services or brands, your department might not necessarily grow at the same rate which creates additional pressure and demands.
We can help you meet these demands as well as solve daily challenges, such as how to:
- Manage food safety and implement a consistent approach across multiple sites
- Keep up with training requirements in a fast-paced environment where kitchen staff changes frequently
- Deal with increasingly higher legal requirements for allergens, labelling, food safety and traceability
- Manage complaints and foodborne illnesses with limited resources
- Make sure your suppliers are trustworthy and meet your food quality standards
Need to Manage, Assure or Control Quality?
When you work with us, you gain access to an experienced network of consultants and specialists. We can provide veterinary expertise when you need it, perform audits where you need them, handle complaints when they occur, measure client and customer satisfaction, write procedures and manuals, and implement systems. This allows you to stay on top of things and focus on facilitating continuous improvement processes for your business.
NSF provides a broad spectrum of support services that enable you to organise quality assurance and control activities efficiently and cost-effectively:
- Food safety audits
- Sustainable food audits (food quality screenings)
- Supplier audits
- Food analysis
- Crisis management (foodborne illness)
- Market research
- Satisfaction surveys
- Complaint handling
- Training and coaching
- Software solutions
- Tasting panels
- Catering Contractor Management to optimize the catering service you get
Our services are managed by professional tools and applications that provide you with fast (mostly real-time) and dashboard-style reports that let you identify priorities at a glance.
Catering Contractor Management Service
You want to optimize the level of service of your catering or foodservice operations by maximizing the experience of your internal clients such as employees, students, patients or residents. You need to translate their needs and requests into objective and measurable criteria to integrate these elements into your existing catering contract.
Or maybe you are about to issue a request for a new catering tender but don’t know where to start.
Our unique and innovative approach addresses the quality of the food and of the service. We evaluate the performance of your caterer objectively as a third party. We help you identify customer needs and health trends, develop sound criteria to guarantee your caterer meets those needs, and ensure quality assurance schemes are in place to monitor and improve continuously.
With our Catering Contractor Management service, we make sure that a win-win relationship is created and maintained between all players. We help our customers and their suppliers to foster real collaboration to develop and implement added value and innovative services.
As a quality/facility manager, you can rely on NSF’s can highly experienced team of experts to help you:
- Improve your customer satisfaction rates
- Better address increasingly strict requirements in food safety and quality
- Focus on your core responsibilities at a strategic level
- Concentrate on value-added work in your organisation, instead of running from one issue to another
- Get an overview of quality control and assurance activities from your (home) office and report concise information to your management teams to help them make the right strategic decisions
- Keep oversight, regardless of the size of your company
- Keep budgets under control
- Better manage your catering service or your caterer through our Catering Contractor Management service
- Make sure you select the right catering partner and optimize your procurement process through our Catering Contractor Management service